Participants can submit up to three entries and pay the submission fee for each entry.
- All submissions must be original and created by the person submitting. Submitted artwork cannot be displayed or submitted in any other venues (online or offline) prior to competition submission and exhibition.
- The submitted artwork should be legally authorized by its creator. The entrant will be held responsible for any rights violations, disputes, including for artworks, paintings, video footages, pictures, photos, portrait rights or intellectual property rights.
- All artwork, except for video, should be submitted in jpeg or tiff format to the review committee through the artist’s profile page, Talent Page. The committee will notify the artists once the artworks have qualified for the panel evaluation, and only those entering the final contest will be required to take the actual piece to the committee.
- Selected artists, who are required to send their original works, are responsible for all arrangements such as the cost of shipping and insuring the artwork while in transit. For physical mailing of artwork, please write on the reverse side the name and surname of the author, topic of the work, measurements, contact address, zip code, phone number, and email.
- Delivery of the work to-and-from the exhibition is the sole responsibility of the artist. Framing or mounting of works, if required for exhibition, is also the responsibility of the artist and must be completed prior to delivery. Works not requiring framing or mounting must be suitably protected to avoid damage in transit, and clear instructions should be provided on how the work should be presented. For works that require special installation, organizers will consider contributing to the artist’s travel costs on a case-by-case basis.
- All registered participants are qualified for the Talent Week exhibition and auction after the award ceremony. Artists will be required to take the actual copies to the site for exhibition. Details of the post-competition artwork, exhibition, and auction arrangement will be announced.
Click here to read the Artwork Guidelines.